Last night I was running some errands in the Gateway area and stopped at the Taco Bell for some grub (which is extremely rare for me but I wanted something fast and cheap).
The clerk took my order and then saw my big “PICK PORK” button on my purse and he was like, “Whoa, I should get that…
And by the way, this is correct button behavior. If someone freaks out over your button, you have to give it to them.
I AGREE WITH KATIE!!!
sometimes it’s hard to let go, but when you have, you know, three bulletin boards full of buttons, you’re allowed to give one up. the best is when you see the person THREE WEEKS LATER and they have it on because they love it so much.
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
- theheftyhideaway likes this
- bettyrocksteady likes this
- openback likes this
- liannalives likes this
- pizzzatime likes this
- maiyamayhem likes this
- porkmagazine reblogged this from samuel-rules and added:
- porkmagazine likes this
- mykind9 likes this
- samuel-rules reblogged this from katieaaberg and added:
- katieaaberg reblogged this from afuriouspipedream and added:
- afuriouspipedream posted this